Monday 13 June 2016

Grandma and grandpas visit

So mum has been trying to convince grandpa/ma to visit since we went to goa in May. For a long time it was fruitless as gpa wud say ask gma and gma wud give umptten reasons.. Like case; parapet etc
Then they met with an aacident.. They were fine but rhe car needed to go to the garage.. So that became another reason.
Then one fine day when mum asked grandpa saying.. If the car will be in the shop for 3 weeks y not come. Gpa says oh have to be back for case. So mum knew they cud come.. Spoke to gma and before you know ot they were to come the next week.
Monday they gavw the car; tue was grace day; wed they came

Thur CG started school... I miss her when she goes

Theyve been here a week.. Grabdma puts me to sleep some daya by bouncing me on her lap.. Earlier she needed to carry me about. This is easier for her.
Today i ended up injuring gpas back when he tried to lift me

Saturday i pooped on Shanti..not my fault.. With all the playing..my daper came down and they disnt realize..plus mum ate mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment